Prem International Is An ISO22000-2005
(Food Safety Management System) COMPANY and an FSSAI Holder for its products. We are the Leading Exporters of Agricultural Commodities based in INDIA, we are expert into dealing in commodities like. FSSAI mark with license No. 10716002000201 and ISO 22000-2005.
Indian Spices including all kinds like Cumin Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Chillies(whole&groundnut),Curry Powder, Coriander seeds, Fenugreek seeds, Turmeric,Dill Seeds, Black Pepper, Ajwain/Carom Seeds, Cardamon,Mustard Seeds, Nutmeg, Celery Seeds, Ginger, Tamarind,etc.
Oilseeds like Sesame, Flaxseed, Peanuts.
Animal Nutrition like Cotton Seeds Meal, Cotton Seed Hull, Soybean Meal,Guar Meal, Rapeseed Meal, Yellow Maize, Millet, White Sorghum, Yellow Sorghum.
Cerials & Pulses like Wheat, Chickpeas, Lentils, Toor Dal, Urad Dal & Whole, Moong Dal & Whole, Chana Dal, Barley seeds
Rice like, 1121 Basmati Rice, 1121 Golden Sella Basmati Rice, Pusa Basmati Rice, Non - Basmati Long Grain Parboiled Rice, Non - Basmati Long Grain White Rice, Non - Basmati Short Grain White Rice, Non - Basmati Broken Parboiled Rice Non - Basmati Broken White Rice
Also into other products like Fresh Vegetables, Fresh Fruits and Psyllium Husk.
We are also into Manufacturing of the same products, We procure them too. we store it using our own warehousing services.
Prem International Commodity Export Advantage
- Quality and price assurance leveraged through years of experience in Procurement
- Price risk management to hedge price volatility in currency and commodity
- Proactive approach to meet regulatory compliance
- Seamless and hassle free service experience
Through our white labeling service, we import or export commodities while your company and brand remains in the front. Commodities are tested and certified for quality by independent laboratories. Commodities are professionally packaged using high quality material with your brand to ensure a consistent and high quality brand perception.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As a Enterprise PREM International has a long and cherished tradition of commendable initiatives, institutionalized programs and practices of Corporate Social Responsibility which have played a laudable role in the development of several underdeveloped regions of the states. The vision of sustainable growth drives both business decisions as well as our Corporate Social Responsibility works. Our CSR activities are essentially guided by project based approach in line with the guidelines issued by the Department of Public Enterprises and Ministry of Corporate Affairs of the Government of India. The CSR initiatives of PREM International were marked by unrelenting commitment to several large Ã¢€“ scale key projects as well as initiation of several new projects identified under the few focus areas of PREM International.
- Education including vocational courses,
- Health Care,
- Entrepreneurship (self-help & livelihood generation) schemes,
- Infrastructure support near enterprise operational areas,
- Environment protection, ecological conservation, promotion,
- Promotion of artisans, craftsman, musicians, artists etc. for preservation of Heritage, Art & Culture,
- WomenÃ¢€™s Empowerment, Girl Child Development, Gender sensitive projects,
- Water Management including ground water recharge,
- Initiatives for Physically and Mentally challenged,
- Sponsorship of seminars, conferences, workshops etc.
- Promoting Sports/sports persons, supporting agencies promoting sports / sports persons.